What is Python?
Python was created by Guido Rossum in 1989 and is a progressive programming. Ideally it is made for speedy prototyping of the applications that are complex in nature. It has alliance to many OS framework calls and libraries and is extensible to C or C++. Numerous huge organizations utilize the Python programming dialect incorporate NASA, Google, YouTube, BitTorrent, and so forth.
Primarily python is used in Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks, Natural Language Generation and other advanced fields of Computer Science.
Python is widely used in Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Generation, Neural Networks and other strengthened fields of Computer Science. The program had immense focus on code intelligibility & this lecture will teach you python from basics to be precise.
Characteristics of Python
- It is a platform independent scripted language with full access to operating system API's
- A module in Python may have one or more classes and free functions
- Compared to other programming languages, it allows more run-time flexibility
- It provides rich data types and easier to read syntax than any other programming languages
- For building large applications, Python can be compiled to byte-code
- It includes the basic text manipulation facilities of Perl and Awk
- It supports interactive mode that allows interacting Testing and debugging of snippets of code
- Libraries in Pythons are cross-platform compatible with Linux, MacIntosh, and Windows
- Python supports functional and structured programming as well as OOP
- In Python, since there is no compilation step, editing, debugging and testing is fast.
Some of its uses include web development (server-side), software development, system scripting and mathematics.
Good to know
- The latest significant variant of Python will be Python 3, which we will use in this instructional exercise. Be that as it may, Python 2, in spite of the fact that not being refreshed with something besides security refreshes, is still very famous.
- In this instructional exercise Python will be composed in a content manager. It is conceivable to compose Python in an Integrated Development Environment, for example, Thonny, Pycharm, Netbeans or Eclipse which are especially helpful while overseeing bigger accumulations of Python documents.
Python Syntax compared to other programming languages
- Python was intended to for intelligibility, and has a few similitudes to the English dialect with impact from science.
- Python utilizes new lines to finish an order, instead of other programming dialects which regularly utilize semicolons or brackets.
- Python depends on space, utilizing whitespace, to characterize scope, for example, the extent of circles, capacities and classes. Other programming dialects regularly utilize wavy sections for this reason.
What can Python do?
- Python can be used on a server to create web applications.
- Python can be used for rapid prototyping, or for production-ready software development.Python can connect to database systems. It can also read and modify files.
- Python can be used to handle big data and perform complex mathematics.Python can be used alongside software to create workflows.
Who can learn it?
- Python is a great, adaptable, open source language that is anything but difficult to learn, simple to utilize, and has intense libraries for information control and investigation. Its straightforward sentence structure is extremely available to programming fledglings, and will look comfortable to anybody with involvement in Matlab, C/C++, Java, or Visual Basic.
- The Python preparing program gets you through the nuts and bolts of Python language and offers a top to bottom information of Functions, Collections, REs, Exception Handling, Socket Programming and OOP Basics.
- The course educational programs is ordinarily intended for freshers, designers, framework heads, and QA engineers. Notwithstanding examining the essentials of Python scripting, the program likewise talks about huge numbers of the Python augmentations (libraries) and also the accepted procedures.
What will you learn during the workshop?
The respective course aims to train everyone with the basics of programming computers using Python. We wrap the first principles of how one constructs a program from a series of easy instructions in Python. The course has no pre-conditions and avoids all but includes the simplest mathematics. Anyone with average computer knowledge and experience should be able to master the matter in this course.
Below given is the things you will learn through the course:
- How to Install Python on Windows with Pycharm IDE
- Hello World: Creat your First Python Program
- Python Main Function with Examples: Understand __main__
- Python Variables: Declare, Concatenate, Global & Local
- Python Strings: Replace, Join, Split, Reverse, Uppercase & Lowercase
- Python TUPLE - Pack, Unpack, Compare, Slicing, Delete, Key
- Python Dictionary(Dict): Update, Cmp, Len, Sort, Copy, Items, str Example
- Python Operators: Arithmetic, Logical, Comparison, Assignment, Bitwise & Precedence
- Python Functions Examples: Call, Indentation, Arguments & Return Values
- Python IF, ELSE, ELIF, Nested IF & Switch Case Statement
- Python For & While Loops: Enumerate, Break, Continue Statement
- Python OOPs: Class, Object, Inheritance and Constructor with Example
- Python Regex Tutorial: re.match(),re.search(), re.findall(), re.split()
- Python DateTime, TimeDelta, Strftime(Format) with Examples
- Python CALENDAR Tutorial with Example
- Python File Handling: Create, Open, Append, Read, Write
- Python Check If File or Directory Exists
- Python COPY File using shutil.copy(), shutil.copystat()
- Python Rename File and Directory using os.rename()
- Python ZIP file with Example
- Python Internet Access using Urllib.Request and urlopen()
- Python XML Parser Tutorial: Read xml file example(Minidom, ElementTree)
- Top 40 Python Interview Questions & Answers
Learnings during the training
- You will learn to use Python Programming professionally.
- You can create Handy Applications using
- Learn advanced tricks using Python features using various Modules.
- You will play with complicated topics like Decorators.
- You will get hands on experience with Object Oriented Programming.
- Gain knowledge in Web Application Development.
- Django is one of the best Web Application Framework - you gain the knowledge of Django.
- You will dive into Automation Mindset - Python is best Language for Automation Requirements.
Python Career Options in Pune and all over the world
Python realise serious use in information science and examination. Customers frequently need concealed examples separated from their information pools. It is likewise favored in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Information researchers love Python. Additionally, in our article on Applications of Python, we read about NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn, pandas, IPython scratch pad. These are some helpful libraries accessible for Python, and they let us investigate the propelled territories of Python.
With Python on your resume, you may wind up with one of the accompanying positions in a presumed organization:
A Python developer has the following roles:
- Develop software related to asset management
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Support new projects and implement solutions from a Level-3 perspective
- Write and implement software solutions that integrate different systems
- Use server-side logic
- Identify and suggest various opportunities to improve efficiency and functionality
- Write reusable and testable code
- Implement data security and protection
A research analyst for Python must fulfil the following roles:
- Organises or conduct researches on a circumstances, a market, an issue, or a social context
- Assess a project’s parameters, precise goals, or chances of success
- Explore consumer behavior
- Examine trends in industry provide strategic understanding taken from digital marketing and sales
A data analyst will
- Look at known data from new perspectives
- Look at data, and find answers to a given set of questions
- Address business problems
- Analyze collected data using relevant statistical tools and techniques
- Perform analysis on a daily basis
A Data Scientist Specializes in Big Data
Manufactures useful, precise, and solid machines. This empowers better basic leadership working with vast scale complex dynamical procedures.
- A software developer will:
- Present ideas for system improvements, propose costs
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Work closely with analysts and designers
- Review current systems
- Prepare training manuals for users
- Produce detailed specifications, write program codes
- Maintain systems once up and running
- A DevOps engineer is involved in the following activities:
- Business Process Reengineering
How much does a Python Developer make in India?
The normal pay for a Python Developer is ₹ 4,18,275 every year in India. Pay gauges depend on 1,188 compensations submitted secretly to Indeed by Python Developer representatives, clients, and gathered from at various times work notices on Indeed in the previous three years. The run of the mill residency for a Python Developer is under 1 year.
About the Instructor
Sopan Shewale - Python Trainer in Pune
Sopan Shewale - Python Trainer in Pune
- He is an IIT Bombay Alumni and a technical missionary at sarathi technologies LLP
- He has around 18 years of experience in software industry
- He has dealt with Release Management Roles for open source community applications
- He has worked with the companies like Saba softwares, Persistent Systems, Yahoo Inc
- He has Extensive Experience in Python Programming, Perl Programming, Java.
- He Currently Owns Startup Company - which provides Software Solution Consultancy, Grooming Resources for Automation, Programming Languages.
- Played Roles like - Cloud Architect, DevOps and Technical Pre-sales.
Corporate & Customized Training Programs in Python
Weekend and Weekday Batches, 100% Placement Assistance with Inbuilt Internship Opportunity firstname.lastname@example.org
Overall an excellent Python Teaching Style by Sopan Shewale. He has delivered me a very custom course content for me to get up to speed on the basics and techniques used in Programming. He goes beyond the subject to explain the required concepts in software development. He is technically sound instructor. Make hard topic easy for the students to understand.
I could pickup Python and other Technological concepts just because of course by Mr. Sopan Shewale. Great Instructor!
I am a QA Tester, i thought to learn python, then i searched so many training institutes and visited many training centers in pune. But finally i joined Mr. Sopan Shewale's Training course to learn python, He is really very good Trainer & has deep knowledge in Python & his method of teaching is so much easy to understand. I learned all the concepts with practical examples, now i am comfortable using python.
Mr. Sopan Shewale Sir is the best trainer for python Course in Pune. Course content is excellent. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to make a good career in python. I have got confidence in facing interviews. The assignments are really great to make us think out of box and come up with new questions. Nice place to learn and achieve your goal!!!!. Thanks
The course delivery certainly is much better than what I expected. I am glad that I decided to choose this training program for the Python course. Wonderful learning experience and I like the way the training session is conducted. It was surely quality learning experience within affordable price. I have seen many training institutions in Pune, But this is the best institute for Python course. Also thanks to my educator Mr. Sopan Shewale sir, his teaching inspires and motivates to learn.
I had joined python course for better understanding of concepts and to learn new technologies and that is exactly what i received here. Every concept was explained clearly with Hands On with the free liberty to ask doubts and clarifications as much as we wanted. Sopan sir is well experienced in the industry and he is willing to share all his experience and knowledge, He was so good, that i even extended my course in order to learn django Framework, which was also dealt in depth and in detail, with great understanding. Overall it was a great learning experience for me.
Had a nice training on python, offered clean understanding on the basic concepts deeply. Concepts from all the aspects of python had been covered very nicely, which are highly needed for real time applications.
Phone: (+91) 9850817910
Address: Office no 203 2nd floor Jewel Square Mall, near Taj Vivanta, Koregaon Park Road, Pune, Maharashtra, India 411001
If you have any question or need additional information about this Python Training Workshop in Pune, please contact us through below Contact Form!
Your information was successfully submitted.